Friday, July 13, 2007

The ThinkCube--and Innovation Instigator!


So I have not tried this game out myself, but ThinkCube, an innovation game, seems to hit brainstorming on the button! It's fun, well-designed and filled with idea generating tools, all with an objective to help you innovate.

ThinkCube is the successor to the Metamemes card game launched by Kes Sampanthar. The card game sold out, and many of the clients were business innovators, and not the "board-game geeks" he expected. He teamed up with XO Create! to make the ThinkCube, understanding that innovative design needed to be a part of the package. (No pun intended.)

PackageDesign Magazine states, "The ThinkCube is designed to engage any person or team needing a nudge in the creativity realm into thinking with a process. The structure and packaging are meant to encourage users to keep the ThinkCube out on their desk or in their work areas."

I think BrainReactions might have to buy this game and see how we can integrate it into our Brainstorming sessions, or at least help them market it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

My name is Kes Sampanthar, the inventor of ThinkCube. I wanted to thank you for such a great post about our new innovation tool.
I checked out your company BrainReactions and I love the idea!!! I think ThinkCube would fit in really well with your company. I wanted to offer you a free copy to check it out.
Let me know if you are interested, contact me on kes at metamemes dot com

Thanks,

Kes